Elegant Thank You cards that will impress your guests! (via My DIY Wedding Day)
What you will need:
- watermark ink or embossing ink
- ink of your colour choice (I used black)
- thermal embossing powder of your colour choice (I used gold)
- rubber thank you stamp
- rubber stamp of your choice for front of card (I used a custom monogram stamp)
- heat gun
- cards and envelopes
- luggage tags
- pocket folders
- a selection of your favorite wedding photos
Here’s what to do:
- Using a thank you stamp, stamp the luggage tags with the regular ink and put aside.
- Press the rubber stamp on the watermark ink and stamp the image on the card by pressing down firmly and removing the stamp quickly.
- Shake the thermal embossing powder over the image until it is completely covered. To remove the excess powder tap the card over some paper and then empty this back into the thermal embossing powder container. Make sure the card has no flecks of powder by brushing them off.
- Turn on the heat tool and melt the powder this may take a few seconds.
- Once you have filled in the cards with your note and enveloped them you can insert the card and photographs into the pocket folder and seal it.
- Put the ribbon through the luggage tag and tie it around the pocket folder, finish it off with a tie of your choice and voila!
Like us on Facebook:
Post credited to: